Intersections programming covers a wide range of areas: From the streets of NYC (2014 Pride Parade) to a Mosque in Pakistan (UPIC), our staff goes the distance to find those places of intersection where we can make a difference. Feel free to view our photo galleries to get a sense of what we're all about, then go to our Events page and attend an Intersections event near you.
- Gallery2014 Peacemaking in PakistanFri, 21 Mar 2014
The US Pakistan Intereligious Consortium (UPIC) in Islamabad, Pakistan on March 11 -14, 2014.
- Gallery2013 Pride Parade NYCSun, 30 Jun 2013
Believe Out Loud joins Collegiate Churches of New York in the Heritage of Pride Parade in New York City on June 30, 2013. Photos by Angela Jimenez for Intersections.
- GalleryPeacemaking in Pakistan 2013Mon, 22 Apr 2013
The US-Pakistan Interreligious Consortium (UPIC) spent a week in Pakistan in April, 2013.
- GalleryPower and Values Network for MeaningTue, 5 Feb 2013
Participants gather at our wildly successful Network for Meaning event in February, 2013.
- Gallery2012 Intersections Awards GalaThu, 26 Apr 2012
Executive Director Robert Chase with honorees Daniel Lubetzky, Mona Eltahawy and Peter Laarman.
- Gallery9/11 Tenth Anniversary Ribbons of HopeSun, 11 Sep 2011
Ribbons of Hope display in Battery Park, commemorating the 10th anniversary of 9/11. Photos by Angela Jimenez.
- GalleryRibbons of HopeSun, 11 Sep 2011
Assorted photos of the Ribbons of Hope project: At the Mayor's breakfast, Paul Winter's concert, and the Jersey City Art Walk 2012.
- Gallery9/11 World Trade Center Memorial Floating...Sun, 11 Sep 2011
- Gallery2010 Intersections Awards GalaThu, 10 Jun 2010
First Intersections Awards Gala honors Dr. Naif Al-Mutawa, Rev. Susan Spark and Hon. Cory A. Booker.
- GalleryHealing Turtle IslandFri, 27 Nov 2009
Intersections facilitated an historic healing ceremony between the Delaware (Lenape) Tribe of Indians and members of the Collegiate Church of New York.